Listening and responding through People and HR strategies
To meet our business objectives for the future, we depend on talented employees who wish to develop, and capable leaders who show the way and work to discover potential in their people.
Global people strategy
Our people strategy describes the way we put listening and responding into practice inside our company, making Coloplast an even better place to work.
The people strategy promises each and every Coloplast employee that:
- you will help to make a difference for people with intimate healthcare needs
- you will always work with an ambitious agenda
- you will be challenged and will be expected to do your best
- you will receive strong leadership, and all relevant resources and tools to help you realise your potential
- you will be rewarded according to your potential and performance
Global HR strategy
We integrate HR with people and business strategies and are a strategic partner for people and organisational growth. Our global HR community focus on all aspects of HR tools, processes, policies, system and services for the benefit of both manager and employees throughout the organization.
Our HR mission is to be the partner for people and organisational growth.
Our HR vision is to be an aligned and business-driven organisation.
In the global HR organisation, we focus on:
- HR business partnering – to be close to the business
- HR administration and service – to ensure that the people processes run in a seamless way
- HR excellence – to ensure development and implementation of global best practice
We deliver on the following steps within the employee life cycle:
- attracting the best wherever they are
- making the right choice
- On boarding
- performing as fast as possible
- learning from the past and identifying future potential
- Training & development
- building future skills and competencies
- Unique Potentials
- increasing performance and securing succession
- promoting a global mindset and having the best person in every job
- increasing incentive for high performance
- Organisational effectiveness
- having the right structure and processes to perform