The SelfCath family are latex-free catheters, offering patients a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterisation. Each catheter is made of a flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use. SelfCath catheters are offered in an assortment of designs: straight tip, female, soft, tapered tip coude with guide stripe® and olive tip coude with guide stripe®.
Your health care professional will help you determine which type of SelfCath is best for your needs.
The SelfCath Catheter is a sterile, PVC, nelaton catheter for Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC).
SelfCath features include:
- 100% latex free - no risk of allergy to the patient
- Fire-polished eyelets - for patient comfort
- Siliconised surface - for smooth insertion
- Medical grade PVC - a well known material used for medical devices and thermo-sensitive
- Colour-coded funnel end - easy size identification and easy to connect to a urine bag if required
- Straight tip and tapered coude tip - to suit all needs
The unique smooth surface and eyes mean greater comfort on insertion and removal. SelfCath Catheter is available in many different sizes to suit individual needs.