The beginning of your Clinical Nurse Specialist in Stoma Care career can be a daunting time as you move from novice to expert within the speciality. Developing confidence and hands on clinical skills as quickly as possible is key for you. The Mentorship Programme has been developed specifically to help, guide, accelerate and support your clinical development. From the Foundation in Stoma Care Course to MSc (level 7) stoma qualification, the Mentorship Programme is designed around you and your learning needs.
As part of the Mentorship Programme you will receive:
- Priority access to the full range of Coloplast Professional Masterclasses
- An annual subscription to Gastrointestinal Nursing Journal
- Early access to new Coloplast Professional digital resources
- Stoma Care Guidelines to help support your practice from our CQC registered Coloplast nursing team
A unique learning journey
- The Mentorship Programme is set over a year to accelerate your learning. Through discussion with your manager and Coloplast Representative a unique learning journey is created for you.
There is no fixed start date, you can enrol when it works best for you, and you will benefit from the full programme.