(1) Claessens et al., 2015. The Ostomy Life Study: The everyday challenges faced by people living with a stoma in a snapshot, Gastrointestinal Nursing, 13, 18-25.
(2) Coloplast, Market Study, Ostomy Life Study, 2016, data-on-file (PM-05068)
(3) Coloplast Intermittent Catheter User Study 2015, data-on-file (PM-03238)
(4) Coloplast, Market Study, The impact of bowel dysfunction of patients and HCPs, 2017, Data-on-file (VV-019644)
(5) Marcial G., 2014. Overlooked Advanced Wound Care Market Catches Attention of Healthcare Analysts, Forbes, Feb 2014
(6) Armstrong et al.,1998. Validation of a diabetic wound classification system. The contribution of depth, infection, and ischemia to risk of amputation, Diabetes Care, 21(5), 855-9
(7) Aversa and Fabbri, 2001. New Oral Agents for Erectile Dysfunction: What is Changing in Our Practice?, Asian Journal of Andrology, Sep(3), 175-179
(8) https:/www.webmd.com/women/guide/vaginal-prolapse#1 Downloaded 10.17