What makes SpeediCath a SpeediCath?
With many unique benefits why would you ever want to change your brand of catheter:
Ready to use
- To ensure catheterisation takes up as little time as possible, our catheters are pre-lubricated so instantly-to-use, with no mess or fuss.
Easy to use
- Our SpeediCath catheters are simple and intuitive to use. The ring pull feature offers easy opening and the adhesive dot ensures that the catheter stays where it is placed.
Maximising your comfort
- Our unique hydrophilic coating and polished eyelets minimise surface friction and create a soft transition, ensuring a smooth and pain free insertion and withdrawal.
Less urinary tract infections**
- Twice as many patients are UTI-free over a 12 month of using SpeediCath Standard.
- Our SpeediCath range is PVC and phthalate free, limiting environmental impact ad ensuring your health isn’t compromised.
**Cardenas D, Intermittent catheterisation with a hydrophilic-coated catheter delays the occurrence 14 of urinary tract infection in patients with acute spinal cord injury: A prospective, randomized, parallel, multi-center trial. PM&R 2011, in press.
De Ridder DJ, Everaert K, Fernández LG, Valero JV, Durán AB, Abrisqueta ML,Ventura MG, Sotillo AR. Intermittent catheterisation with hydrophilic-coated catheters (SpeediCath) reduces the risk of clinical urinary tract infection in spinal cord injured